2007-05-19

if I was a psycho...



Hello there Syberworld and all the other million readers I got.

On my way to work I ran over five different kinds of animal with my bike. One of them had an owner who made a big deal about it, but come on - dogs don't live forever, so I just took off.

When I was at work last night five hookers told me they wanted to have sex with me for free. I told them that I only wanted a hamburger, so they left. They were probably high on crack, possibly cocaine. Then my boss forced me to lick the floor of the restaurant. I licked the whole floor clean in 16 minutes, which is a world record.

After work I went to the store and bought a lottery ticket, and won a million Swedish crowns! I spent it all on this Nigerian prince who was banished from his kingdom, or something like that. That's what the email said, anyway. I also spent it on soda, which I hate.

Prediction: I will win Nobel Prize next year. Category: undecided. I could win them all if I wanted to.

Best movie ever: The Sweetest Thing

Fun fact: Squirrels are quite flat, even before you run them over.

Actual fact: This post is all bullshit, but I'm pretty sure you already understood that.

7 comments:

Logan said...

Just think, if you lick the floor really well, your boss might let you upgrade to the carpet!

Actual fact : "The Sweetest Thing" is the best movie ever.

Ricard said...

Please, I'll lick the carpet for free. :D

Actual fact: "The Penis Song" makes my head implode.

Logan said...

Actual fact : The penis alone could do the same if done correctly. ;)

Anonymous said...

If you liked The Sweetest Thing, you should watch Children of Men, or if its a really deep movie you are looking for, I suggest The Fountain. And yep, I am 'that' Jum-Jum hehe :D

Ricard said...

jum-jum: Jag gillade faktiskt både "The Fountain" och "Children of Men". Ska nog blogga lite DVD-filmer som ligger på skrivbordet.

Jag hoppas förresten att du tjatar som fan på Philip om att klämma ut ännu ett vlogg-inlägg. Det var alldeles för längesen sist. :)

Anonymous said...

Kan dock avslöja att vi håller på med några korta meningslösa pang pang filmer, inga bloggar dock. Men han muckar ju om en vecka ;)

Ricard said...

jum-jum, inga pangpangfilmer är meningslösa. :P