2006-10-03

the first of many...


Still unemployed. I didn't get the job. Even though I had prepared myself with what kind of questions I might be asked, and tried to find out as much as I could about the company, I was way to nervous when I sat down and the interviewer started asking questions. At least I got some tips and pointers for my next time, and for my life in general, which was nice and honest of him. He even asked for the address to this website, which I gave. I hope he doesn't find the content too offensive for his taste. Or too boring.

Oh well, that's that. My very first formal job interview. Many more to come.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trist Rick! Jag hade ju hoppats att du skulle få det där! Men det är bara att komma igen. :)

Ricard said...

Jag hade också det, men det går inte alltid som man vill. Känner mig lite vemodig nu, men som du säger, det är bara att komma igen.

Logan said...

Det är aldrig så dåligt att det inte kan bli sämre. Chin up :)

Ricard said...

Thanks, Loki. :)