2006-10-15

late night staring contest...


I went outside the apartment a couple of minutes ago for the first time in days. I deemed it necessary, because my cough has just gone away, and I needed some fresh air. It was cold, but very refreshing.

As I was walking around the courtyard, minding my own business, I notice an attractive woman in one of the windows, staring at me. I try not to look at her, so I look at other things, like the ground, or the road, for example. I do this for a minute or two, and when I turn around, I see that she's still there, staring. At me. I try to ignore her, but I still see her in my peripheral vision, and guess what she's doing? That's right, she's still fucking staring. I'm getting freaked out at this point, so I walk back into my apartment.


Please, lady, stop staring at me! Can't a guy walk around his courtyard late at night without being stared at? I need the fresh air, dammit!

Next time, I'll stare back. See how she likes it. Nah. I'll look like a pervert if I stare into windows late at night. I hope she's not there next time. Stupid, scary lady, can't even be by myself late at night....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! :D

Logan said...

Why not just smile and wave at her? Or smile and wave the finger at her? Attractive women love having their allure thrown right back at them like that. :D

Also, you weren't doing anything that warranted her staring, did you? Like, picking your nose out there or fondling your junk? :P

Ricard said...

NO, I wasn't fondling my nose, or my junk, you perv! I'm not like you. :P

Ellen Yu said...

maybe you had spinach in your teeth :D

Ricard said...

I won't be caught dead with spinach between my teeth. :D

aida::dust said...

Why? Don't you like spinach? Well, obviously, that's what your answer suggests. But I would like you to elaborate a bit on that. Thanks!

Ricard said...

I like spinach, but I won't allow spinach between my teeth. After eating spinach, I immediately excuse myself to the bathroom so I can get it out.

Anonymous said...

God damnit. Let me tell you something - don not ever let yourself be the one who breaks eye contact with a woman first. She's testing you to see if you've got balls. If she's starring at you, stare back. If she won't look away - keep starring. Try not to look like a pervert though. And don't smile like a fool. Do it the Pierce Brosnan way...sorta. Then walk up to her and say something original and funny. Tell her that it will cost her money if she want's to keep starring at you or whatever...