2006-09-12

my one irrational fear...


I love fog. I don't love everything about it, it usually gets pretty cold and damp, but it makes the night beautiful. I especially love how it makes spider webs fully visible, mostly because I can avoid getting it on me, but still look at it up close. I tend to freak out when I get cobweb on me, especially in the hair. Yeah, it's one of my phobias, spiders. Not the big ones, those I can handle, but the tiny ones that could be anywhere. I get the creeps just writing about it.

I met the friend, the one that was moving. Didn't stay for long, she had to go to work, but it went more or less like I imagined it. I hope I'll see her again some time in the future.

5 comments:

Logan said...

Does the average human eat, like, eight spiders in their sleep every year because the spiders crawl into their mouths? :P

Ricard said...

Heard that before, and I doubt that is true. I think I eat more spiders than that. :P

Logan said...

That would explain all the extra poundage, at least. :)

Ellen Yu said...

ughhh daddy long legs are creepy. I think all of those legs just creep me out.

Ricard said...

I love Daddy Long Legs. Especially with a bit of whipped cream and strawberries. :P