2006-09-07

nothing significant...


Nothing much to report this time, I just felt that the videos from the last entry has been on top for too long. I don't want to delete the entry, so I'll just write something instead.

I've talked to my friend, the one that's moving, and we're going to meet up before the move. Looks like my last effort has paid off. I doubt that I'll have much to say, but I just felt it was important to say goodbye, having been a part of her life, and vice versa.

I applied for a new job. Nothing extravagant, just as a salesman for an office-supply store. It's way better pay than the last job I wanted. I have a few other jobs I haven't sent my application to yet, but I want to see how it goes with this one first. I'll keep you up to date.

2 comments:

Logan said...

And I LOVE this new layout! Nice color scheme and everything. Makes me wanna go find yarn so I can knit something with those colors.

RC, you bring out the gayest in me. :)

Ricard said...

Thanks, Logan. Wish I could take credit for the design, but the layout is all from Blogger Beta. I like it alot. It's called "Thisaway Blue". "Thisaway Rose", "Green" and standard orange are also avalible. :)