2006-11-21

happy birthday to me...


Today is my birthday. I have revolved 23 times around the sun. Yay.

Okay, enough about that. I promised I'd write a bit about my new job, so that's what I'm gonna do. First off, staying up all night is not that hard. I'm a night-guy, it comes naturally. The hardest thing about the job is really just getting to the job. It takes about 20 minutes to get there, but part of the road is in really bad shape. And there's a lot of steep upward slopes getting there. I can't even imagine how tough it'll be once the snow comes. So I'm thinking about getting a moped.

Best parts about my new job? You can really do things at your own pace. And my new colleagues. Oh, and my new boss is a really cool guy. No, he's not reading this, so I'm not kissing his ass. He really is a cool guy. At least I don't think he's reading this.

That's all for now. Cheers, guys and gals.

9 comments:

Juleyah said...

GRATTIS! Hoppas du hade en bra dag!

Anonymous said...

Heej! Grattis i efterskott vännen! / Från en tokförkyld vän

Logan said...

Grattis, cooch!

It'd take me two hours on foot to get to work if I walked, så mig får du ingen sympati ifrån. ;)

Anonymous said...

Wauw, grattis i efterskott!! Skorpion asså?
Det kraftfullaste av de 12 soltecknen...
Passionerad, intens, och hemlighetsfull...
Farlig förmåga att skada människor...jättesvartsjuk o hämdlysten...

I should know, mitt x-x e 1 Skorpion...hon e ju inte klok...om vi nånsin kommer att ses igen, blir det 1 slagfält ;)

Hoppas du har bättre kontroll på din Medusa ;)

Lycka till med jobbet! Kanon att du trivs så bra!

Ellen Yu said...

Happy B-day Ricard!!!

Maybe your past life was an owl...who hated driving to work :P

You're only three years older than me 0.o

Ricard said...

Tack, allesammans. Thank you, everyone. :)

Anonymous said...

gratz mannen, lite sent men men. Björn: skorpioner är inte bra .. speciellt inte för jungfrur som jag. Senaste 3-4 exen samt senaste förtarna har varit skorpioner :) Jag anar ett mönster.

Anonymous said...

zbvnc@Drago: A Virgo, i.e: strong moral fiber, honorably exemplary, who likes Kevin Smith movies...f-n unbelievable! Your ascendant may have taken over your personality already...what's your ascendant, man?
Yeah, look out for Scorpio's...REALLY!

Anonymous said...

The more I think about it, the more confused I get I get...what was I thinking, Scorpios...hahaha;