2006-11-01

living in a state of conformity...


I promised that I'd write about my job when I had the energy. Wait, job? No, I wouldn't call it job. A job gives you money when you give them your time, energy and your services. I'm not getting any money (yet) so I'm not sure what to call it. "Limbo"?

Ever since I got unemployed, people from everywhere started telling me what to do, how to look and what to think. People I don't know. The unemployment office, interviewers, community workers. Forcing me to attend programs that only costs money and doesn't amount to a damn thing. Basically, I felt like I was being treated like a fucking child most of the time. Telling me things I already knew, repeatedly. "Fall in and march, motherfucker"! It hasn't really bothered me until recently. I'm not sure why, but I bet it has something to do with this godawful weather. I can't stand it.

I guess it won't stop until I get employed somewhere. Then maybe I can start living my life again.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel you, man! Just hang in there...everything will be ok...in the end...so just pucker up...before the cynisism completely engulfs you...
Good luck, man!

Ricard said...

Thanks. I'm gonna need it.

Ellen Yu said...

My goodness! Is there a big unemploymnet problem in Sweden?

It might be to your advantage to dress as a hobo and dance for money. I swear they get more money than me.

Anonymous said...

va i bävern, varför har du inte sagt att du har en blog? hade jag inte fått en hit från dina länkar hade jag aldrig fått reda på det. fy

Ricard said...

Jag berättade när jag startade bloggen. På Lunar. Du har tillochmed kommenterat en del av mina tidigaste inlägg. Har alkoholen börjat påverka långtidsminnet? :P

Anonymous said...

haha - det måste vara så :)