2006-11-10

it is over...


So hey, guess what? I got a job! No, strike that, I got TWO jobs to choose from. So, in the end, I have one job, but... you know what I mean.

The first job is the one at the floor store, part time, which was offered when my boss found out I got the other job. The other job is at a hotel, as a nighttime receptionist. Full time. I think I might take it. I think. I mean, working night is really demanding, not just on your psyche, but on your social life as well. But still, it's a full time job, and I need the money, so...

I still have some time to figure it out. I'll keep you posted. Yay! Now, I'm off to Pop Quiz at the pub.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Grattis :o)

Ricard said...

Gracias. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, congratulations!
I mean, I don't really know you, but it makes me happy that you (finally) got a job.
And I hope that you make the right choice & that it works out ok for you!

Ricard said...

Tack, björn. :)