2006-07-24

there's a small chance...


Today, I applied for a new job. As a hotel receptionist. A night job. Which works for me perfectly, since I'm a night person. Plus, it'll give me a lot of money. Night jobs usually do. Hope I'll get it. I should get it, because I fit their profile like a glove. Only problem is that chances are slim I will get it, since like a thousand other people will apply for the job. I figured it was worth a shot anyway. No harm in trying. Right?

I saw a really good movie two days ago. "Hard Candy", with Patrick Wilson and Ellen Page. It's about a fourteen year-old girl who meets up with a 30+ guy she met online, who she suspects is a pedophile. She is gonna try to expose him, after he invites her into his home. Really scary stuff, I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. Definitely a memorable movie.

Nothing else to report today. Sorry. I'll come up with something fun for the next entry.

1 comment:

Logan said...

And oh, what a hotel it is! Big, sexy structure and all.

Good luuuuuck! And hey, a human sacrifice couldn't hurt your chances! :D