2006-07-09

this is my first entry...

...or: How I Learned To Stop Worrying and Love the Booze.

Hello, my fellow Internet-monkeys.

Had absolutely nothing planned for yesterday. I was thinking about having a day with no requirements, no demands, no nothing. Just having a day off and waltzing around in the apartment half-naked and not think about anything other than what I was gonna have for dinner or what movie I was gonna see.

That went to hell of course, when my girlfriend's sister decided to show up with her three (messy and noisy) kids. Fuck. They occupied my computer and my PS2, so I couldn't have any fun while they were here. I should've gone out for my daily exercise, but I didn't think of that at the time.

They stayed until about 6 PM, and then, about fifteen minutes after they've gone, my friend Katarina called on my cell, demanding that I go out with her and a couple of other friends and get blasted. Being the pussy I am, I couldn't say no, so now I have a headache, out of money for the week, and I fucking reek of alcohol. Great.

Well, I shouldn't complain too much. At least I got to meet a lot of old friends, classmates, and my brother Robert. That's always something.

Toodles.

No comments: