2006-08-13

always carry a smile...


Still unemployed, which is a bit of a downer. I try to keep a smiling face when I hear my friends complain about going back to work after their vacation, but on the inside, I feel like screaming at them to be happy fucks that they actually have jobs. Whatever. It's the financial restraints that bugs me the most. Sure, I can live without the new DVD boxset of "The Simpsons" that was just released, but still, I really fucking want it. If anything to escape the boredom of staying at home all the time. Sometimes, the Internet is just not enough.

Despite being penniless, I agreed to go out with my friends last Thursday for another round of pop-quiz. At least that's free. We didn't do as well as last time, but still, we got the second place. The winning team beat us because of their sheir size, they were like twelve people. We were only five. I hope we'll win next week. Then I won't feel like an utter and complete failure, at least for a while.

9 comments:

Logan said...

Know what's free? SEX. And it's fun, too!

Keeps those spirits up, baby! :D

Ricard said...

Sorry for the downer-entry, but I felt I had to get it off my chest. It's what blogging is for, right?

Logan said...

Indeed. God knows things can't always go the way they should, and someone oughta be blamed. (You know Who's to blame!) ;)

Förhoppningsvis kommer det att lösa sig snart?

Anonymous said...

Möjligt att du och jag är i samma sits snart. Jag orkar inte med mitt länge till utan ska börja söka nytt...och det är ju "lätt". A-kassan kommer väl totalvägra att ge mig nån ersättning what so ever och jag kommer leva som en kyrkråtta hela hösten. Fucking depressing...Bra blogg anyway! :D

Ricard said...

Tack, Claraflikkan. :) Vi hörs på MSN.

Ellen Yu said...

"Förhoppningsvis kommer det att lösa sig snart?"---I'm scared of what this means lol.

Chin up Ricard. You'll find a job soon and believe me not being able to get one doesn't mean you're a failure.

Ricard said...

melonbaby: It means "hopefully it will work itself out soon". Nothing awful and scary. :) And thanks, it helps.

Ellen Yu said...

oh good lol

I'm glad it helps ^^

Anonymous said...

Arbetslöshet är faktiskt underskattat (<3 socialbidrag). man kan slappna av, se på film, baka, träffa vänner, sova länge, sporta, och göra massa saker gratis. Annars, börja skolan!