2006-08-18

the last effort...


Pop-quiz again this evening. Didn't win anything this time, which was quite a bummer. And I met a friend I got to know a while back in high school, and with whom I spent many of my lunch hours with. She is moving to another town for a job. We have not exactly kept in touch the last couple of years, despite the fact that she lives a mere three minutes away from my apartment, walking. She has been working nights as a security guard. And she was away for a year before that, doing her military service.

We've run into each other from time to time, but never actually met to catch up. I always wanted to, but she was always busy, or I was. And now she's moving. I doubt I'll ever see her again. I'm going to miss her, though. I'll make a last effort to meet up before she moves. Hope she'll have the time.


Ugh, depressing entry this time. Sorry. I'll do better next time.

5 comments:

Logan said...

I've got a few friends like that myself -- the ones who you meet back up with right before they're leaving or you're leaving. A good twenty of them popped up before I moved from Tennessee somehow, and I just shuffled them into a suitcase and accidentally left it at one of the bus terminals along the way. My bad.

Anonymous said...

pfft, guess whos back online ;PPP Will check back here more from now on .. shall do a complete wipe on my own blogg first since its too cluttered. cheers..

Anonymous said...

comment above is me .. buggy crap ;P

Ricard said...

Buggy crap? Buggy? CRAP??? Fuck you! :P

Jag håller med, din blogg är lite plottrig, faktiskt. Ser fram emot din uppdatering. :)

Anonymous said...

HallåÅ Har hon inget internet eller? MSN is the shit! :P