2006-08-21

"We're the baddest punks in our age bracket!"


Went out on my bike earlier to buy some groceries for dinner. On my way home, I had to get off the designated bike track next to the sidewalk, onto the other side of the road in order to get home. On this side, there is no track for bikes, but people generally don't care, as long as you don't steal all the walking space.

Anyway, I see an old geezer coming up ahead. I get as close as possible to the edge of the sidewalk to give the semi-dead man some space, but he just gets in front of my way, no matter how I steer. I slow down just in front of the guy to avoid a bad colission. I say 'Excuse me' as I try to pass. "Yeah, excuuuse me!", the old idiot says. I know that he deliberately got in my way only to say that I'm on the wrong side of the road, and what he says next only confirms my suspicions.

"This ain't no bike track", the fucking moron says.
No shit, old man? This ain't my foot up your ass, but it will be the next time.

I fucking hate old people who act like this. Next time, I'll run him over. With a vengance.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got this idea that every senior citisen out there is just jelous of our youth thats why the try to fuck with us as mch as possible, just look at all those "two-steps-from-death" 70 year olds that still works and stealing the job from a younger person.

Ricard said...

Yeah, no kidding. For the old man's sake, I hope I don't bounce into him again, because I'll bounce hard. BTW, digging the new design on your site, awesome. :)

Anonymous said...

Åh jag håller med dig! Jag hatar gamla människor också. Jag jobbar i telefon och när gamla människor ringer in och är tröga & otrevliga blir jag så trött!